The course for Drum is an SCA Superstar Academy Program by the College of Music and Performance Arts SCA ( Superstar College of Arts )
The course for learning Drum is suitable for students aged 4 years and over. Teaching the basics consisting of theory and practicing concurrently, focusing on giving the knowledge of drum kits, namely holding drumsticks correctly and the correct sitting posture, learning to read notes, practicing audio touch separation, alternating drumming strokes and counting beats. Learning to play in a band with other instruments, by teaching all genres, the teaching style will be a Customized Education, which will mainly study according to the objectives of the students.
Learning Drums will help build self-confidence. have the courage to perform, be more concentrated, have better social skills, be creative, have a better memory, good for relaxation, better multitasking, use free time beneficially.
Study duration refers to the duration of each lesson for the following courses(the duration of one lesson is 50 minutes)
- A course having 12 lessons, has a maximum duration of studying not exceeding 14 working weeks from the first lesson. (Allowing time for students to take leave of no more than 2 weeks)
- A course with 36 lessons, has a maximum duration of studying not exceeding 42 working weeks from the first lesson. (Allowing time for students to take leave of no more than 6 weeks)
- A course with 48 lessons, has a maximum duration of studying not exceeding 56 working weeks from the first lesson. (Allowing time for students to take leave of no more than 8 weeks)
- They’re all single study lessons face to face with teachers
- Learn one or more lessons per week
- Show up on stage every 12 weeks or more
- Perform at the Superstar’s Mini Concert event every 3 months.
Perform at the Superstar Grand Concert at Aksra Theater King Power every year. The students will have a chance to audition and cast for the music labels with a business relationship with SCA from all across Thailand and some from other countries.