The course for Saxophone is an SCA Superstar Academy Program by the College of Music and Performance Arts SCA ( Superstar College of Arts )
The course for learning the Saxophone is suitable for students aged 7 years and over. Teaching from the basics and going up, the teaching style will be a Customized Education, which will mainly study according to the objectives of the students.
Students will learn how to play the Saxophone properly, learn about shaping the mouth, the air and gestures and techniques in many subtleties in order to learn the correct foundation. Thus making a beautiful sound, students will develop all kinds of techniques. From learners who do not have to learn the basics to play and are able to make some sound out of the Saxophone as well as practice remembering finger placings and sounds that are made. This kind of studying requires practice and reading notes and exercises that require playing some music.
Students may voluntarily request a violin proficiency test with ABRSM or the Trinity Guildhall. The teacher will consider which grade the student takes and will recommend the exam location.
Learning the Saxophone will help build self-confidence, have the courage to perform, and be more concentrated. Practice listening skills (Ear Training) and have better social skills. be creative and have a better memory.
Study duration refers to the duration of each lesson for the following courses(the duration of one lesson is 50 minutes)
- A course having 12 lessons, has a maximum duration of studying not exceeding 14 working weeks from the first lesson. (Allowing time for students to take leave of no more than 2 weeks)
- A course with 36 lessons, has a maximum duration of studying not exceeding 42 working weeks from the first lesson. (Allowing time for students to take leave of no more than 6 weeks)
- A course with 48 lessons, has a maximum duration of studying not exceeding 56 working weeks from the first lesson. (Allowing time for students to take leave of no more than 8 weeks)
- They’re all single study lessons face to face with teachers
- Learn one or more lessons per week
- Show up on stage every 12 weeks or more
- Perform at the Superstar’s Mini Concert event every 3 months.
Perform at the Superstar Grand Concert at Aksra Theater King Power every year. The students will have a chance to audition and cast for the music labels with a business relationship with SCA from all across Thailand and some from other countries.